Click here to schedule your inspection today!
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards for payment!
General Home Inspection
General Home Inspections generally take up to two and a half hours, depending on the size and components of the home. The Inspection is detailed and covers all components of the home from top to bottom, inside and out. I also offer customized inspections that covers only certain aspects of the home depending on your needs.
Upon completion of the inspection, I will provide you with a detailed General Home Inspection Report that includes any recommended repairs, an overview of the information gathered during the inspection, and pictures taken during the process.
Click Here to View all of the Included Components of the General Home Inspection
A General Home Inspection includes:
- roof, vents, flashing, and trim
- gutters and downspouts
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- eaves, soffit, and fascia
- grading and drainage
- basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- water penetration and foundation movement
- heating system
- cooling system
- main water shut-off valves
- water heating system
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- drainage sump pump with accessible float
- electrical service line and meter box
- main disconnect and service amperage
- electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- grounding and bonding
- fireplace damper door and hearth
- insulation and ventilation
- garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- and MUCH MORE!