Did you know that in Wyoming home inspectors are not required to be licensed? Its alarming that most states do not require a licensed home inspector to complete a home inspection but most do require a home inspection to be completed prior to the sale of a home. This is why it is so important to get your home inspector’s qualifications in detail and ask for a detailed report. I completed extensive hands-on training at the HomeSpection Training Institute (HSTI) and am fully qualified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) for a high standard of ethics and inspection procedures.
As a Certified HSTI Inspector, I inspect and provide information about:
- The condition of every major component, from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- What to watch out for
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Safety concerns
- And much more
As an InterNACHI Inspector, I:
- am required to stay up to date with the industry’s most rigorous online Continuing Education and video training courses, which have been awarded hundreds of approvals and accreditations by state and governmental agencies;
- adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice;
- abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my clients first; and
- use state-of-the-art inspection tools and reporting software so that my clients can make informed decisions about the homes they want to buy or sell.
InterNACHI inspectors are certified and trained by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, the world’s largest nonprofit association of residential and commercial property inspectors. InterNACHI provides its members with accredited training and education, free benefits, expert advice, and peer support – all to help them serve their homeowner – clients by providing them with the highest-quality inspections for their largest investments.